TRBR is seeking a Reception/Administration Officer to fill in the role. The Reception and Administration Officer will play a key and important role in supporting and coordinating TRBR’s front office and administrative related responsibilities in the TRBR’s daily operations, and in accordance with the Telecommunications, Radiocommunications and Broadcasting Regulation Act (the Act).
The role includes:
a. Understanding of the Vision, Mission, and Values of TRBR;
b. Ensure smooth administrative and logistical support to all TRBR units and staff including the Regulator;
c. Perform routine clerical and administrative responsibilities;
d. Provide support and assist other units within TRBR as required.
In particular, the Reception and Administration Officer will be working closely with the Corporate Team. The Reception and Administration Officer must work cooperatively with industry, consumers, and TRBR’s key stakeholders including the Government. The Officer will also work closely with other TRBR team members across all units; including Market Monitoring, Competition and Legal, Technical and UAP, Consumer Affairs and Internet Governance, Corporate Affairs and the Regulator.
Required Experience and Qualifications
The applicant should have the following combination of qualifications and experience:
- A certificate in office management and/or administration
- General office experience, familiar with office processes such as filing, banking and administrative work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A good understanding of Telecommunications technologies and ICT in Vanuatu;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. A good working knowledge of French and Bislama in addition is ideal;
- Excellent computing skills and proficient of office computer systems including Microsoft Office applications.
Your application must be marked “Confidential” and addressed to The Telecommunications, Radiocommunications and Broadcasting Regulator, PO Box 3547, PORT VILA and/or email to email@example.com by 4.00pm on 05 December, 2019. For further information, please contact Leonita Silas on Tel: 27621.