It is appropriate that the access to telecommunications services and products in Vanuatu by its citizens are reliable, of good quality and are affordable.
Information about these services and products must be clear, concise, and not misleading. If you feel you have been misled, not understood, or not provided sufficient information about a service or product or having any connection issues and wish to make a complaint, you have the right to do so.
Ensure you adhere to the following.
- Firstly, take your problem to your service provider – Digicel, Vodafone, Wantok etc. They are keen to provide you with the best services and are keen to assist solve your problem. It is their responsibility to do so. They can be reached on the following contacts.
Phone: 081111 (toll free)
Phone: 123 (toll free) / 5556001
Phone: 29833 / 9029833
- If you are not satisfied with how your problem or complaint was handled or feel they have treated you unfairly or receive no response from the service provider within 5 days, you can approach TRBR by submitting a formal complaint.
A formal complaint lodge to the TRBR can be done by.
- Completing a complaint form available on TRBR’s website (www.trbr.vu) along with evidence of communications with your service provider; or email: email@example.com
- Visit the TRBR office or call the Office on 27621; or
- Launch your complaint via TRBR App. that is available for both Android and IOS devices on Play store and App Store.
We may not address complaints made through social media and will only mediate for complaints with evidence.
For any further queries please call 27621 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.